Monday, September 17, 2012

Economics



Kind of makes me want to bang my head repeatedly against the small wooden desk attached to my poorly cushioned seat. I'm sitting next to this one guy who keeps reading everything I do over my shoulder. He's laughing now. His name is Quinton Riches. What a creeper. It's okay though; we're Facebook friends.

Today we had a fire alarm for all of 5 minutes before class. It was weird, having a fire alarm in college... I haven't had one of those in three years. i was half expecting to walk outside and see my old high school spanish teacher waving around her little Mexican flag shouting "Clase! Clase, aqui!" She was straight up whack.

Unfortunately, class was not canceled. I was hoping something would blow up so I could at least have a good story to share with you all. Like, maybe I was inside when the explosion happened, and I was caught behind a blazing fire and fallen debris. Then, right when it seemed like all hope was lost, this handsom fire man comes running in and saves me and we fall in love.

But it's not what happened. Instead, I'm sitting here in class, listening to my professor explain the equilibrium, or the market clearing price, and pretending not to notice Quinton looking over my shoulder (he is so embarrassed. Bailey-1 Quinton-0).

On a more enjoyable subject, my roommate Marie and I could not stop laughing at these youtube videos.






Seriously, this guy is so funny. I laughed so hard I'm pretty sure I don't have to work my core out for a good solid week (more cake for me!). Speaking of which, I really need to start going back to the gym. I occasionally take an Irish Dance class and, man, every time I leave, I am SO SORE. 

Also, I got to see Evidance on Saturday night (I also got to see BYU get their butts kicked, but I'd rather not own up to the fact that we decided to send our cheerleaders out to play for us). It really made me consider getting back into taking dance classes. Of course, I'd probably just look into auditing them or something, since taking them has nothing to do with my major. I'll have to do a lot of praying on this one. 

Oh great, now I'm lost. I'm going to have to do some extra reading tonight to make up for this. Oh well. I enjoyed writing today. I've learned that it's incredibly helpful to just get all of my thoughts and feeling out in one place. I'm especially grateful that y'all read this. It's awesome when people text or comment or just find a way to tell me that they read my blog! There's nothing like knowing someone else out there feels the same, or was touched by what I wrote. 
Thanks again for being amazing!! For your support, I'll leave you with this wonderful representation of true love:



2 comments:

  1. this was a funny post. and question. how do you get your blog header so cute? I'm seriously struggling with mine and yours is darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I design it myself with an editor I downloaded from the internet. I love playing with fonts, so I just search fr free ones that I like, install them and then move things around and see what I like the best!

    ReplyDelete