Sunday, February 26, 2012

Best Friends... I Think

So the 11 of you that follow me know me pretty well, at least 8 or 9 of you do at least. You all know that I have this friend. Her name is Claire. I blog about her upon occasion because she is my best friend and we're probably two of the funniest people on the face of this planet. Our friendship is kind of odd, but it's lasted over a span of about 7 years now in which we had a long distance relationship for about 2 or 3 of those years, only to be reunited at BYU. Occasionally she writes/co-writes a post or two on my blog, usually during our Saturday Hang-Out (time we set aside for one another).

Every day.

I thought I'd share with you a little piece of our friendship here. On Saturday, I woke up to here texting me about our plans later which includes looking at bridesmaid dresses (she's getting married in April). After showering, I come back to my room to see that I have a new e-mail from her. I opened it, thinking it was something concerning a bridesmaid dress I'll be trying on later, but instead, this is what I found.


Yeah, I think she's a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment