Friday, March 2, 2012

Foodie Wannabe

A few weeks ago my roommate and I decided to get brave and try something we've never tried before. Our choice?


Eggplant.


We were so scared at first. I mean, when you look at an eggplant the first thing that comes to mind is not "Wow, that purple lump looks delicious." It's more like "What the hell is that thing and where did it come from."

My friend had once told me that eggplant was good, so, naturally I believed him. This is also the guy that says he's never wrong. Well add another score on the board, because the eggplant was delicious. It was SO good.



We opted to go with this recipe here, which involved salting them, deep frying them, rolling them and baking them. It also involved stuffing them with cheese, one of my favorite foods.



No comments:

Post a Comment