Wednesday, March 14, 2012

She's in Love!

As most of you know, I have a best friend named Claire. 
Claire has a fiance named David. 
They're getting married on April 21, 2012 in Nebraska. 

I have another friend too. 
Blake Hansen is his name. 
I've known Blake for about 20 years (that's a long time). 
Blake is an amazing photographer. 

So he took their engagement photos.
When I say amazing, I mean profesional quality photographs. 
Here is a sneak peek:






 

I was there helping out with the shoot! Blake got a good shot of the Bride and her favorite Bridesmaid! ;)

 I actually took this picture. I told her to strike a modelesque pose. Front cover worthy.


 Are you looking to have family portrits, engagements, bridals, or just plain pictures taken for an event/personal use? 

Want quality photos from a friendly person with great rates?

Then Blake Hansen's your guy!

I know I'll be using him when the time comes.

If you're interested in contacting Blake, shoot him an e-mail at blakehansen4@gmail.com and let him know you found him through me! Feel free to leave comments or e-mail me at baileygleason@yahoo.com with any questions about getting a hold of him. He's here locally in Utah.


1 comment:

  1. Can't believe Claire is getting married!! The photos look great!

    ReplyDelete