Sunday, March 4, 2012

New Faces

One of my best friends in the entire world, Cody Rogers, is currently serving a full time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Isn't he so sweet? 
I get to see him in T-minus 5 weeks. How exciting is that!? 

About a week or so ago, I got a message on facebook from one of his companions from earlier on the mission, His name was Jonathan Davis. He informed me that he had seen a picture of me on Cody's wall (feeling pretty good about being wall worthy! That makes me kind of like a sister! Score.) and he wanted to take me out to lunch.

At first I was kind of weirded out by this, but I kept reading. Turns out, Cody told Elder Davis that if he could get proof of taking me out on a date (a.k.a a picture) he would buy him dinner. 

I couldn't say no to that. I'm all about free dinners. 

Thus, this picture was born:

See you in 5 weeks, Cody!

No comments:

Post a Comment