Saturday, July 7, 2012

And I'm a Mormon!

If you know me, without a doubt you know that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (a.k.a Mormon). You know that I am a practicing and faithful member who attends church every Sunday and who strives to live my life in a manner that is pleasing to my Father in Heaven and my Savior, Jesus Christ. But, what some of you may not know is why I believe, or what exactly is it that I do believe!
While I have done my best to explain it over the years, I am still learning and growing in my knowledge of the gospel. For that reason, I lead you here, to a site specifically created and designed for those who are looking for answers or for those who are simply curious about what it is we believe! 
I love my religion and my Savior with all of my heart and I am so happy that I have the opportunity to share with ya'll my testimony. I am so eternally grateful for the amount of mercy, kindness and unending love that I am bless with each day. 
I hope you take the time to explore the site a little bit, if only for the purpose of getting to know me a little better! This really is the center of my life, and I hope that ya'll are able to see that.

Much love,
Bailey

Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment