Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Truffle-umpagus!

So good!

Last Wednesday, Kellee and I decided to make some truffles. I found this recipe on Recipe Girl that contains no egg in the cookies dough (for all of you weary cookie dough eaters). Once we rolled the cookie dough up, we dipped it in melted chocolate and decorated by pouring the rest into ziplock baggies and cutting a little off the tip. The whole process took us five hours, but we mostly screwed around and caught up. It should probably take only 2 hours because you do have to chill the dough before you dip it. It was a lot of fun to make them with her and they turned out great. Every time I turn around someone's eating them. I will definitely be making them again in the future!







"Winning" shots of the night:


Kellee looking super excited (har har)
Dipping the dough
Eating the chocolate


Because I can't cook without getting it on me.

All of our truffles!



















Happy Jack-o-Lantern!



Every batch has its rejects!
Ghostly Pumpkins!



Happy Halloween!








1 comment: