Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Braids and Bands

So this last Saturday, I accomplished two things:

1. Mastered a hairstyle I previously could not get
2. Went to my first 'Battle of the Bands' concert

It seems that I'm going through this phase of braids and headbands and wearing my hair back and out of my face. It's weird, because I've always hated putting too much effort into my hair, and these take some effort (sometimes). 
This hairstyle was exceedingly difficult for me for some reason (the first time took me 3 tries and a good 40 minutes), but now that I got the hang of it, it's like I wear it all the time. I hope that isn't too embarrassing it took me so long. You can find the tutorial for it here.



 This is what I wore to the Battle of the Bands. I know, super rocker, right? Haha. I really had a lot of fun at the concert. There were some amazing bands there. I found out that if you want to be def by age 26, attend these kinds of shows as often as you can. Here's the one picture I got of the concert. I need to be more proactive with my camera:


Some of the bands I liked:
The Brocks (The Winners)


You know I liked them because I remembered names... that or these are the ones who's names I heard (Or the first two were 1st and 2nd place and I know someone in the third band...) either way, these ones were really good! There were other really good ones, but I can't remember their names (ahhh) and it was freaking hard to hear things in that room. 

Either way, hopefully this wont be my last concert.

1 comment: