Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Drawing!

So I've decided to mess around with a sketch book I purchased a while back to use as a notebook. I have trouble reading at work since I lose my place whenever I answer the phone, so I decided to try drawing instead. It works much better. This is what I've drawn so far:

Photo inspired by Utah's beautiful fall foliage and my good friend Samara Shevlin.

This photo was drawn by my new work friend Mac (maybe Matt....?) and I! We traded it off a few times while we were makin' calls and stuff. I drew some trees, he drew some mountains.... I made the moon, he colored the sky.... I made it look like snow... and graphite shading... haha. I sat by him for 4 hours and I never asked him his name. I took a guess at Mac or Matt since that's how he introduced himself on the phone and both just sound so similar.......... he even gave me a ride home. I am a horrible person. 

I call it 'Provo, Utah'

1 comment:

  1. that tree drawing is awesome! and that's so funny that you don't know that guys name. lol.

    ReplyDelete