Thursday, April 21, 2011

SURPRISE!

SO, remember that post I did a while ago, telling you about a secret Kellee and I had?
WELL, the secret has been revealed! Kellee and I made Easter baskets for our roommates! We bought candy and a few small things like lotion, nail polish, and a Justin Bieber movie for Leilani [she's such a fan]. It was so exciting to see the joy and surprise in their face when they found them next to their room doors! [We had to give them to the girls now because Kellee will be out of town this weekend].


It always feels good to do something for someone that makes them happy! I love service!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, you won't be home for easter?! sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope.... staying out here... but my momma comes out this Wednesday with yours!!!

    ReplyDelete