Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Birthday Fun!

Ah! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Starting my classes and the visit from my mom have just left me in a whirl of excitement and stress. So just a quick smack down of what happened here uhm

IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY!
Awesome roommate cake!

and my momma came into town!


AND

I start Spring term:
Dance [contemporary 240]
Flexibility
Book of Mormon 122
Anthropology 101

So far I am loving everything about my classes! I'm making friends [get out! I know, right?] I'm dancing again, I'm getting back into shape! Life is good!

So, for my birthday I went out wiht my momma, Claire, Alice, Marcus, Kendl and Sister Poirier and her daughter Alexi. We went to this nice little Italian restaurant called "Little Gloria's" and ate some pretty good food. I had such a blast talking with all of my friends.


It was a great birthday and such a blessing to have my mom in town. I love her so much and she really helped me out with a few personal things I have been struggling with lately. She is so wise and I am grateful that she loves me enough to really try and thoughtfully guide me. I have felt so much peace as of late because of the things I've discussed with her.

Women's Conference!

2 comments:

  1. I love blogs! Happy birthday Bailey, you're one awesome girl!! And someday I'll get some of those pictures to you from our last photo shoot, sorry about that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha thanks! I never got to see how they turned out and I've been wondering!

    ReplyDelete