Thursday, October 11, 2012

The (not so) Awful Waffle

Last Tuesday, my friend Sierra had the cutest little blogging party over at the Awful Waffle at The Villige. The only prior experience I had with the restaurant was one time walking by them when they located across the way from J-Dawgs and my friend telling me that their name was accurate.

But I went, because there was free food, and I could meet some big bloggers and I hadn't seen Sierra in like a year. I actually am really grateful that I decided to go because my friend was wrong; The Awful Waffle was DELICIOUS. Oh my gosh was the food delectable.

Of course because I'm young and my parents don't love me (just kidding, the latter part is a total joke), I did not have my own fancy camera to take pictures with, and my medioker camera being dead, I had to document the night through other's pictures (namely Sierra's, and the Awful Waffle homepage).

So here are som pictures of the darling setup they have and some of the food they serve. They give you the option of both sweet and savory crepes, as well and Belgian waffles and pizzas. That night we were free to order whatever we wanted so naturally, being the ravenous beast that I always am, I ordered three different items. Two crepes and a side of their Frites (with every one of their sauces).



My mouth is watering right now. Seriously, they are so good. It's a great place to take dates too, in my opinion. Their interior design is darling. (See pictures of it here).

Cute group of bloggers who came.

Anyway, the Awful Waffle is great, and I will definitely be back for more. Like them on Facbook for sweet deals!

xo
bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment