Monday, October 15, 2012

Some of My Favorites

On Saturday we all went to the parade to support Zona Marie who was doing a beautiful job at dancing for the Folk Dance Team! Yaaay Marie! I was so excited when she came dancing by that I jumped up from the curb to cheer and totally forgot to use my camera and take a picture of her. To make up for it, I decided to just take pictures of the people I was with. I think each picture accurately describes my relationship with said person.

Sweet Britton stopped eating his food to take this picture with me. 
He's always so darling.



It took me three tries to get one where Nick wasn't being a butt munch. 
If he wasn't so darn cute I'd smack him.

Beautiful Janine.... and Britton.


Tim took two tries, and was much easier to handle than Nick. 



I think all of these accurately describe Janine and I.

I dearly love all of my friends in this ward. I think I finally found a place to stay... permanently.

xo
bailey 

1 comment:

  1. This in no way on topic....I love your eyebrows!! {and you}

    ReplyDelete