Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"Crafty"

Oh no! It looks like the Utah culture has taken me over, and I've begun to become "crafty", or at least, that's how Claire puts it. Don't worry though, I'm not walking around my house and creating silly things out of odd objects, I actually really needed an earring holder and just didn't like anything I saw... so I made my own. I found the instructions awhile ago while perusing through a blog called 'Kevin and Amanda' (click on the name to take a look). On her blog, she had a little tutorial on making this cute little earring holder out of a picture frame (here). Naturally, I didn't have all of the materials, like wire, so I used a cheaper beading wire I got for two bucks. I would have preferred the thicker wire, but this will do for now. Take a look at how cute it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment