Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jump On It & the Sham-Rock-n'-Roll!

WOW! Saturday, the 19th was an exhilarating day! I headed up to campus around 10:30 and studied for a bit before I took my Marriage and Family exam (81%!). After wards, I walked down to the fields across the street from the stadium and watched my friend Alice's ward play a powder-puff game. It was really cool!!

Around 4:30, Marcus texted me and we were both super bored, so we decided to do something that we've been planning on doing forever now!

JUMP ON IT BABY!







It was so much fun! I've never had a trampoline, so I wasn't very good at doing cool things, but I could front flip, somersault, jump kind of high, not get hurt, side flip, and look good doing it. Of course, Marcus could do all of that and more, like back flips and landing on his back. I don't like landing on my back....


But hey! By the end of the hour there, I was able to back flip with Marcus spotting me! Cool huh? I faced my fears with his help! What a good friend.
Man my body hurt the next day though...



That night I went out with Alice to her ward's St. Patrick's Day party. It was called:


Sham-Rock-n'-Roll

Isn't that cool? It was so much fun! They had a live band with legit bagpipes and Irish Dancers. We played drinking games with root beer [yay Mormons!], and had pictures taken and then at the end of the night a huge dance party!



I loved the people in Alice's ward! They're all super nice and so much fun! Watching everyone dance and just be silly was really nice.




I just love my friends!!

4 comments:

  1. I think you should move into my building. You need to be in my ward. It's like you belong here. End of story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I should too :p
    I liked you FHE group, and if they're anything like your ward, I'd really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so sign a contract with my place for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love our freaking pictures Alice.

    ReplyDelete