Sunday, March 13, 2011

Change

So much has happened in the past couple months, so I thought I'd share a few of the biggest things:


1. Pie Party!

Me and Marie Christensen!

So my friend Sarah threw a party a few Fridays ago and I caught a ride with Spencer and Marie Christensen up to Alpine so I could go. I wasn't sure about it at first because I had been in a pretty sour mood that day, but I was so happy I went!
We played games with lifesavers and tooth picks, feeding people pie (Spencer was my partner, and I let him down!), soda shots and then finally me, Spencer and this kid Will (he's from Florida too!) had to stand in buckets of snow and melt an ice cube under our armpits.
I won :)


2. Snow!

A really cool deer up on campus that Marcus and I saw!

Kellee and I tubing!

I survived my first winter with snow! It actually wasn't that bad! I really enjoyed the snow when it wasn't melting. The scenery out here is beautiful when it snows; however, I am so ready for spring.



3. Family Pictures!






My family took these picture in June and they finally came in! I love them!!! I miss my family so much, they are just so wonderful! Mitchell and Sophia are growing up! They're so beautiful! I love my family.


4. Hair Cut!

I went from this


To this ^ and this v


To this! Bam!


Marie Christensen gave me my wonderful new hair cut (WHICH I LOVE)! I went in to just talk and have a day where I didn't have to worry about school or anything, and I came out with bangs. She was very persuasive, and I'm glad she was so adamant about me getting them! I actually really like them. The change is always refreshing.



5. Valentines Day Bake-Fest!





So, for Valentines Day, I decided that I was going to bake cupcakes for my friends. So I stayed home that Friday night and that's exactly what I did. I baked 50+ and have the best time decorating them and listening to really girly music all by myself! It felt really good to deliver them the next couple days and see the smiles on my friends faces. I love all of my friends and I am so grateful to have them in my life!
Plus, I had a valentine! It was a lot of fun and he's a really really cool kid! We did some service at a special needs place and then hung out after wards! It was really sweet and definitely the best Valentines day I ever had.

6. Tumblr Famous!



So Marcus and I were walking in the Wilkinson building when this girl came up to me and was like 'I love your scarf, can I take a picture?', so I said yes. A week later, I end up on the BYU 'YFashion' blog. How awesome is that!? I felt so honored!


7. Friends!





My friends are seriously amazing and I am so grateful that they are always there for me. I love the shopping trips I go on with Claire and the dance parties I go to with Alice. I love the conversations and silly things I do with Marcus and the crazy things I do with Kellee. The Lord has blessed me by bringing them into my life and I count them, each and every one of them, as a special blessing in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment