Saturday, August 28, 2010

[wo]man's best friend

I seriously thing video chatting is the greatest thing that has ever been invented. I think Skype is the only reason I'm not on a plane back home right now. Okay, that's not true. I love being on my own. The freedom is great and the responsibility isn't that bad... yet. Luckily I've only had to deal with a max of six credits, but I know that once I get into my full time schedule in January things might get crazy. I'm super happy that I'm moving to Provo in a week because I'll have my best friend Claire and Alice and Kendl all there when I have like a stress attack or something. As much as I like Idaho... I just couldn't live here forever.


I was reading my friend Max's blog, and he started talking about how much he missed his dog. It made me really sad because I miss my puppies soooo much. Every time I see dogs for sale on the side of the road {you wouldn't believe how common that is here} I have to stop and pet them to get my built up petting I've been holding in out. It's a bit pathetic, but for not it will have to do. My roommates and I actually found some super cute puppies for sale... only 10 dollars. We sat there for thirty minutes weighing the odds of hiding a puppy under our bed in our apartment. I was seriously considering getting one, but then I wasn't sure who would take care of it when I went home for the holidays. Plus, I didn't want to risk getting kicked out, although I'm pretty sure we could get away with it.


Abby, my baby

costello, the great

See how precious these dogs are? I seriously couldn't ask for a better set of dogs. I'm not sure how I'm coping without them. I miss their little faces so much.... My mom likes to put them on skype whenever I call and let me talk to them. It's so silly because I'll call out their names and their floppy little ears will perk up, and they'll look around, excited. It's funny because they don't understand that I'm on the screen, so they're never quite sure where to look. They'll run around excited until they can't take it any more, and flop down on their little bed, exhausted. My mom and sister say that Abby, the girl, has gotten really sluggish. The first couple of weeks she would just walk around the house like she was looking for something, before resorting to just following my mom or Sophia around. They think she misses me. I miss her too.







But, enough about my dogs. They're not all I miss. I miss my friends as well. I can't wait to see everyone when I move to Provo!! ONE WEEK!!!!! I get to see Claire!!!!!! I haven't seen her in forever! I miss her so much. She's my best friend, through thick and thin! I'm so happy that I'm only three streets [THREE STREETS] away! I remember when I had to go out to Nebraska to see her! Now I only have a short walk! I am so thrilled!!!


I also get to see Alice! She's another one of my best friends! I can't wait to live closer to her as well! I've been skyping her and I'm so glad that she's enjoying Utah!


And Kendl, my friend from birth! That kid's so funny! I can't wait to be closer to him!! This is going to be the best decision ever! I am so excited and happy!!!

That was then

This is now

That's about it. I'll give you guys a fill in on my last few weeks in Idaho as soon as I get my camera cord back from Florida. It seems I have forgotten it at home. Silly me. So much has happened! I LEARNED HOW TO COOK!!!!

xo-
Bailey

4 comments:

  1. i miss my dogs. i need to skype with them aha. good idea. have fun with your last week in Idaho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bailey---you should have bought the dog and hidden it!
    Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously considered it! Not even kidding!!!

    ReplyDelete