Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Composition of Personal History

I'm taking this class. Kind of neat-o, right? Right. Actually, I'm really excited for it. One thing in particular that I'm excited for is the assignment of keeping a blog (Hey! I do that now!). She wants us to write in our blog every day for at least 8 minutes or more, which means you're going to be hearing so much from me now...

so. much.
Tonight, I figured I'd try out something cool I saw on my friend's blog the other day. It was this little list of different questions to ask yourself and think about and then answer them on your blog (duh). This leads to y'all getting to know moi better. hooray.

This would be a good idea since I think she's going to share my blog with those in the class, and it will help them to maybe be more comfortable with me and know who that weird girl creepin' in the back of class is. 



So, without further ado, here is "Day 1":

1.     List 20 random facts about yourself.

1. Born and raised in West Palm Beach, FL – moved to Jensen Beach, FL when I was 8
2. Oldest of three children
3. Junior at Brigham Young University
4. English Education Major with a minor in both History Teaching and Business Management
5. I’m awful at anything Math. This includes simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and especially division
6. I’m a faithful member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
7. Feet are gross. I paint my toes to make them bearable
8. I won a trip to Spain via a sweepstakes
9. I’m really bad with my lefts and rights
10. I like watching documentaries about almost anything (except Helvetica font)
11. I quote everything. Movies, books, TV shows, myself – if someone said it, I’ll repeat it.
12. I work at the Taco Bell on BYU’s campus
13. I love learning about people's pasts. I think everyone has a story to tell, especially old folks, and they should all get their shot in the spotlight. I hope I can record their adventures for them one day.
14. I’ve recently discovered that I like mangos, pineapple, spinach, jogging and facial hair on men
15. I tell everyone that I really want to get married, but I’m actually a commitment-phobe. This goes for everything – dating, marriage, a major, apartment contracts, etc.
16. I think Vans® are sexy on pretty much anyone. Especially men
17. I have General Anxiety Disorder
18. I sing in the shower, the car, the kitchen, at work...
19. I consider pretty much everyone my friend, but I can only really talk to a handful of people about anything
20. I snort when I laugh and I like that

And this is me:


No comments:

Post a Comment